Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I Have to Apologize

I have a daily ritual when I get home. Like a floppy-tongued tail-wagging puppy eagerly running up to it's owner I go home after work each day and ask my wife if she listened to my show. Usually she listens (because I'm so awesomely sexy) and she said she heard the last part, but she said it without that approving "I-thought-it-was-good" look. She wasn't thrilled with my on-the-fly "Rosie O'Donnell" Diet bit that I did near the end of the show. She said it was rude and beneath me.

She's right.

I tried to tell her it was my bad angel taking over the show. That particular attempt at cuteness on my part was pretty short-lived.

So to any who were offended, you have my apology. I shouldn't have been cruel to Rosie based on her weight. Typically I try to limit my criticism to people's ideas and words and agendas and I deviated from that yesterday for a cheap shot.

No comments:

The Neal Larson Show

blogspot stats